When you talking about to your crush, you always want to find a way to let them know you’re interested. However, finding a connection with someone you’re interested in can be much simpler when you do it in a proper manner. Everyone likes talking about their interests. So there are a lot of questions to ask your crush.
Having some fun questions to ask your crush also allows you to feel out their sense of humor. Everyone loves being around people who are funnier. Every comedy pair needs a more serious person, maybe this crush you’re texting will turn out to be yours.
Remember these questions are just conversation starters for couples so you’ll need to carry on the conversation with lots of follow up questions. Everyone is different and likes talking about different things. So pick and choose which questions you think you and your crush will like. Best of luck! I hope you’ll find this list of questions to ask your crush valuable.
Questions To Ask Your Crush
What do you find hilarious but most people don’t find funny?
What was the best of the year of your life so far?
What’s your favorite thing to do on the internet?
What fad have you held on to, even though it isn’t popular anymore?
What do you spend most of your time doing?
What do you spend way too much money on?
What event small or large has changed the course of your life the most?
Who do you have a hard time taking seriously?
What do you judge people for most often?
What was the most beautiful view you have ever experienced?
What is something you have read or heard that has stuck with you for a long time?
What’s your favorite thing to shop for? Why?
What’s the best compliment that someone can receive?
What’s something that people go on and on about, and you just can’t take sitting through?
What’s something you can do that most people can’t?
How do you calm yourself down when you are angry?
What is your worst getting trolled story?
When was the last time you tried to do something to look cool and it ended in utter embarrassment?
What is the most cringe-worthy thing you have seen someone post on social media?
More Questions To Ask Your Crush.
1. What is one thing you will never do again?
2. Would you rather be twice as smart?
3. What happened the last time you cried?
4. What happened the time in your life when you were the most nervous to do something?
5. What would your parents be surprised to learn about you?
6. What’s your worst habit?
7. What superpower would you have for one day?
8. What imaginary character do you have the biggest crush on?
9. Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world?
10. What is your most bizarre pet peeve?
11. Who knows you the best?
12. What after-school activities did you do in high school?
13. What “most likely to” superlative would you be most honored to receive?
14. What’s the last book you really loved?
15. What was the greatest television show of all time?
16. What’s been your favorite age so far?
17. If you could go back in time, what is one piece of advice you would give your younger self?
18. What one thing would you be most disappointed if you never got to experience it?
19. Apologize or ask permission?
20. Unlimited love or money?